Caterpillar Hooded Sweatshirt: what is the difference between the hoodie and sweatshirt?
As nouns, the difference between hoodie and sweater is that hoodie is a sweatshirt, with an integral hood and, sometimes, a large kangaroo pocket at the front while the sweater is a knitted jacket or jersey, usually of thick wool, worn by athletes before or after exercise.
Proudly wear the CAT logo in our shield hooded sweatshirt Our shield fleece is a two-sided fabric with a fast-drying outer layer and brushed microfleece interior to trap body heat.
- Embossed CAT logo graphic on front
- Front handwarmer pockets with logo grommet detail and wire management
- Hidden cell phone pocket with secure hook and loop inside front hand warmer pocket
- Raglan sleeves
- Adjustable 3-piece hood with drawcord inside
Mens caterpillar hoodie
Trademark Hooded Sweatshirt
- Fabric Content: 10.6oz, 70% cotton / 30% polyester fleece S3 cord management system for increased safety on the job site.
- Rib cuffs and waistband with spandex for shape retention.
- Embroidered logo on the chest.
Caterpillar zip up hoodie
caterpillar zipper hoodie:
Our classic full zip hooded sweatshirt offers all you need for a hard day’s work
Mens caterpillar sweatshirt
A full-zip front, contrast details, and CATerpillar logo prints make this sweatshirt stand out from the rest.
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- S3 cord management system for increased safety on the job site. Smart. Safe. Secure
- Front handwarmer pocket with wire management and hidden cell phone pocket with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable three-piece hood with contrast lining
Womens caterpillar hoodie
Our women’s contour hoodie is designed to work as hard as you do, with its moisture control and anti-odor technologies.
- Moisture control
- Thumbholes in the cuff to keep your hands warm while giving you freedom of movement to work
- Adjustable three-piece hood for comfort and optimal fit
- 1/4 zip with storm flap
Caterpillar Hooded Sweatshirt
The easy way to buy clothes and accessories of the Caterpillar brand is through online platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc; In addition to easy and fast, you can compare prices and the way of shipping.
Caterpillar Brands. The Caterpillar brand represents the whole corporation and our people. Cat® is the flagship brand of products and services with customers served by our independently owned and operated global Cat dealer network.
The difference between hoodie and sweater is that hoodie is a sweatshirt, with an integral hood and, sometimes, a large kangaroo pocket at the front while the sweater is a knitted jacket or jersey, usually of thick wool, worn by athletes before or after exercise.
Caterpillar is known the world over for durability, excellence, performance, and integrity. Cat workwear incorporates these attributes and redefines them for the modern worker’s wardrobe. Lasting performance, unmatched quality and technical innovation drive clothing designed by Caterpillar.
The CAT symbol is one trusted by millions for their reliable equipment and outstanding mechanical products, but today CAT Apparel is also known for its men’s and women’s workwear.
This water repellant jacket with heavy insulation and a zip-out fleece hood is the ultimate in staying warm this winter. It also has a reflective strip to keep you safe when you’re out and about after dark.
Choose your favorite work jacket from a wide variety of unique high-quality designs in various styles, colors, and outfits. Crane operator inspired jackets by independent artists and designers from around the world.