Caterpillar Forklift specs: Caterpillar Cat® forklifts solve the problems presented by material handling applications. Choose from a line of forklifts backed by the industry leader in customer service and support.
- 1 Caterpillar forklift
- 2 Caterpillar forklift models
- 3 Caterpillar forklift specifications
- 4 Forklift Datasheet
- 5 CAT forklifts specifications
- 6 New forklift price
- 7 New forklift caterpillar
- 8 Forklift handling
- 9 Forklift operator
- 10 Safe forklift handling
- 11 Caterpillar forklift serial number lookup
- 12 Forklifts pictures
- 13 Caterpillar Forklift specs
- 14 Forklift Brands
- 15 Forklift Safety Procedures
Caterpillar Forklift specs: Caterpillar Cat® forklifts solve the problems presented by material handling applications.
CAT forklift or forklift: Innovative materials handling solutions
That’s why Cat forklifts provide equipment backed by the industry leader in customer service and support.
Built to function, Cat forklifts are shipped every day because they provide models to meet the demand for reliable material handling equipment and a level of service equal to that of our quality products.
Caterpillar forklift models
With load capacities ranging from 2,500 to 36,000 lbs., The Cat lift line consists of pneumatic wheel loaders with internal combustion engines and pneumatic wheel lifts with electric counterweights.
With a focus on quality, reliability and customer service, Cat forklifts offer the material handling solutions you expect.
- Of combustion
- Operator on board
- Order picker
Caterpillar forklift specifications
With spacious compartments and low operating effort, Cat forklifts set the standard for the latest forklift experience.
Manufactured in Houston, Texas, according to ISO 9001: 2000 quality standards and ISO 14001: 2004 environmental system standards, Cat hoists are designed to increase the productivity of any material handling operation.
Reliability of the Caterpillar Forklift: Industry-leading features such as “fingertip” controls, the Presence Detection System (PDS), informational displays, and high-strength mast designs and the fork carriage are just some of the reasons why Cat forklifts are still being shipped.
CAT forklifts specifications
CAT fork crane: Minimize downtime, increase productivity and experience the performance without limitations of a Cat forklift.
With the use of heavy forklifts in several shifts, customers can request products that meet the highest standards.
To meet your expectations, Cat lift trucks provide products that require little maintenance and offer extended service intervals.
New forklift price
Customer Service: By providing customers with planned full maintenance and by reducing downtime, Cat lift trucks are designed to assist you in your final result.
Let the industry-leading dealer network provide you with the best factory support programs and pricing and unparalleled dealer capabilities.
New forklift caterpillar
Caterpillar forklift customers: Cat forklifts place the customer’s needs first with the comprehensive back-up programs of today’s industry.
Each new forklift has a warranty of one year or 2,000 hours, warranty for two years or 4,000 hours of the power train and guarantee of immediate parts or warranty without the cost of the parts, which ensures the delivery of parts the next business day in the location of your local distributor or they are free.
The most common forklift battery is one that contains lead-acid and includes a lead plate (negative electrode), an electrolyte solution of sulfuric acid and another lead peroxide plate (positive electrode). Every time you operate a forklift or other motorized vehicle, inspect it to verify that it is working properly.
It is worth mentioning that the best way to preserve the batteries, whatever they may be, is through a daily control of their condition and a good use of them, but to do this, make a good maintenance of forklift batteries, you need to incorporate a vital information series otherwise you can not do it efficiently.
- First of all, keep in mind that a battery and a battery are electrochemical devices that have the capacity to store energy in a completely chemical way.
- Once the battery is fully or partially charged, this chemical energy is transformed into electrical energy that is subsequently transmitted via a circuit to a motor that transforms it once again, this time into mechanical energy that enables the movement of the vehicle.
Set a speed limit:
- Driving too fast is one of the most common causes for a forklift to tip over.
- Communicate the speed limit to your staff and make sure it is posted throughout the worksite.
- Many forklifts do not have speedometers, but some may be equipped with controllers that prevent the vehicle from exceeding a certain speed.
Workers must know what equipment is installed on the forklift and whatnot, and act accordingly to maintain a safe speed. If the floor is slippery or if there are pedestrians or other nearby vehicles, you must drive below the speed limit.
- All forklift operators must have employment authorization and be certified on how to operate the vehicle safely.
- The training should consist of a combination of formal instruction such as lectures and discussions, hands-on training that includes a hands-on demonstration and evaluation of the operator’s performance in the workplace.
- The refresher training must be done at least annually or with any incident.
- No one under the age of 18 should operate a forklift.
Safe forklift handling
- Plan the route and anticipate any turns along the route.
- Be careful and keep the speed low when making turns.
- If a turn is taken too fast or too tight, the risk of a rollover increases.
- Never turn on a slope, since the forklift can overturn even on a small hill.
- Never turn with the forks in an elevated position.
- Drive the loaded forklifts forward when going up a ramp and in reverse when going down.
- Do not perform any acrobatics.
Caterpillar forklift serial number lookup
Where Do I Find My Caterpillar Forklift’s Serial Number?
The most direct way to find your Caterpillar forklift’s serial number is to check the forklift’s nameplate (also called a data tag).
- This helpful little label includes lots of various details about your lift–its model, its weight, its lifting capacity, and more.
- Most importantly, the nameplate also displays the forklift’s serial number.
- On a Caterpillar forklift, is often found near the dashboard
Checking the nameplate is the quickest and easiest method of discerning the serial number of your forklift. But what if the nameplate wears down or has fallen off? You’re not out of luck just yet. Sometimes, a Caterpillar forklift’s serial number can be found physically stamped on its frame.
- Of combustion
- Operator on board
- Order picker
Caterpillar Forklift specs
How much does a CAT forklift cost?
According to one vendor, an internal combustion forklift with a 5,000 lb. capacity and pneumatic tires costs around $20,000,the same vehicle with air-cushion tires costs around $18,000, and a comparable electric forklift with battery and charger costs approximately $25,000.
A forklift (also called lift truck, jitney, fork truck, fork hoist, and forklift truck) is a powered industrial truck used to lift and move materials over short distances.
The average pay for a Forklift Operator is $13.66 per hour. in the U.S.
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (“MCFA”), headquartered in Houston, Texas is a manufacturer and distributor of material handling equipment and parts under the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, Cat Lift Trucks, and Jungheinrich brand names.
The most read
Forklift Brands and models: Which forklift brand is best? Top brands in the world: Caterpillar, Toyota, Volvo, Hyundai, forklift brands and models, top 10 forklift brands.
Forklifts are extremely useful workplace vehicles, as long as they are used safely and appropriately by operators who are appropriately trained and competent to use them. Learn about the rules for driving forklifts.