IHealth Infrared Thermometer is a new generation infrared thermometer product, incorporating many modern technologies for absolute accuracy. The thermometer has the ability to measure body temperature, water temperature, room temperature … convenient for users to use in many cases.
IHealth Thermometer Manual: This product mainly uses IR temperature sensing of the forehead to measure human body temperature. Can be used for babies, children, and adults. Babies and children should not operate the thermometer on their own. Body temperature readings for babies and children should be taken by an adult.
Reminder: Temperature readings may differ according to skin tone and measurement distance.
IHealth Thermometer Troubleshooting
- My measurements are inconsistent. What’s going on?
- Position, activity level, and even timing can be factors.
- Here are a few tips to ensure the most accurate measurement:
- Make sure the forehead of the subject is free from sweat, cosmetics, dirt, or grease before measuring.
- The user and the thermometer should be in the same ambient temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Always hold the thermometer still when taking a reading. Do not move the thermometer until you feel the final vibration.
- Don’t take a measurement while or immediately after nursing a baby.
- Users should not drink, eat, or be physically active before or while taking the measurement.
- Remove hats and wait 30 minutes before taking a measurement.
- Before taking a measurement, remove dirt or hair from the forehead area. Wait 30 minutes after cleaning before taking a measurement.
- Always take the temperature exactly as directed. Temperature results may vary if positioned in the wrong location
- Your temperature doesn’t stay the same all day, and it will vary throughout your lifetime, too. Some things that cause your temperature to move around during the day include:
- Your age
- Your sex
- Your activity level
- What you’ve eaten or had to drink recently
IHealth Thermometer not working
- What does this – – – error screen mean?
- This screen means this measurement is invalid. Possible reasons for measurement errors include:
- Measurement distance is greater than 1.18in (3cm)
- Environment temperature does not meet measurement requirements or there is an excessively high-temperature difference.
- The target temperature exceeds the measurement range.
- There is no Power Off button.
- Instead, there’s one button for iHealth PT3 thermometer for easy measuring. When you’re done using the thermometer, let the device sit idle for 8 seconds and it will turn off automatically.
IHealth Thermometer Manual
- IHealth Infrared Thermometer design: IHealth Infrared Thermometer is made from high-quality ABS plastic along with aluminum alloy imported from Japan, with high durability to minimize damage when dropped, collision. Compact product size can be manipulated with one hand easy for users to manipulate anytime, anywhere extremely convenient. The handle of the thermometer is designed in the form of slots for a better grip when used.
- Advantages of IHealth Infrared Thermometer: Infrared Thermometer is equipped with Germany infrared sensor for fast and accurate results. Along with the simple usage, the safe material of the thermometer, users can safely check the temperature as well as take care of their families in the best way.
- In addition, the Infrared Thermometer is also equipped with an LED screen so that users can observe the measurement results in the fastest and most accurate way. Accompanied by a function key to start the measurement process and other function keys such as converting measurement units, turning on and off…
IHealth Thermometer accuracy
The IHealth Infrared Thermometer uses German Hyman Sensor technology, so the results are fast and accurate. Along with that, the high-quality MCU microprocessor that helps improve the temperature measurement so that the device can be measured in many different environments.
The product can measure temperatures from -50 ° C to 380 ° C so users can use it to measure bath water temperature, food temperature, oven temperature … Users should measure at an angle from 40 ° to 60 ° and avoid smoke, steam directly into the product to get the most accurate measurement results.
IHealth thermometer how to use
Using simple: IHealth Thermometer has the ability to start very fast in 1 second with just one keypress, the trigger button is equipped with a trigger placed right on the thumb for users to easily operate.
The Ihealth thermometer uses 2 x AAA battery, which is easy to replace and can be used continuously for 200 hours at maximum capacity. At the same time, the smart battery saving feature will help the device automatically turn off after 10 seconds of non-use to ensure long-term use.
IHealth Thermometer amazon
The product is sent from Amazon all over the world, remember to select priority direct mail in order to have international tax free shipping. You can also check local warehouses offers, available directly on the product page!
The most read
IHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that displays body temperature readings within 1 second.
IHealth Thermometer: Today iHealth is part of Xiaomi and that is why you can come across this thermometer under different names. A search for -IHealth thermometer- on google yields multiple results, so choose the provider that you think can deliver the fastest and/or cheapest.