This year is a favorable time for the thermometer manufacturing industry. With the sudden spurt in demand for medical thermometers, manufacturers are struggling to keep up with supply.
What are the best-infrared thermometer manufacturers in USA?
The best thermometers will be those that use technology to connect our electronic devices with medical devices.
Crucial to the market’s growth will be continuous technological innovations, developments, and the launch of advanced electronic variants.
The connection between body temperature and disease makes medical devices the most important aspect of everyday doctoring.
- 1 American made medical thermometer
- 2 Medical infrared Thermometer manufacturers in USA
- 3 Digital medical thermometer market
- 4 Infrared Thermometer manufacturers in USA
- 5 Medical grade Thermometer
American made medical thermometer
The demand for medical devices is largely driven by the search for quality products that are easy to use at home.
However, while downstream trends can affect demand for thermometers, the most important factor in determining industry revenue is the price of thermometers.
Producers in this industry mainly manufacture temperature control devices, such as digital thermometers, infrared thermometers, medical thermometer, oral thermometers, body thermometer, electronic temperature monitors, and temperature strips.
This publication covers the best-selling digital thermometers and their market shares.
Medical infrared Thermometer manufacturers in USA
Thermometers are an essential part of every home first aid kit. While high temperature is our body’s way of fighting off disease, a long-term high fever is potentially dangerous and even deadly. Therefore, an accurate and high-quality thermometer plays a crucial role in monitoring fevers.
In general, digital thermometers are more reliable and safer to use—and smart options add additional helpful features. Take an in-depth look at the best digital thermometers so you can make the best choice for your home’s needs.
Some of the key companies in the thermometer manufacturing market include the following US-based corporations:
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- Amplim Labs
- Braun medical products
- Exergen Corporation
- Innovo Medical
- Welch Allyn
- Fluke Corporation
- Vigorun Thermometer
American Diagnostic medical thermometer
What is American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC)?
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of medical diagnostic products, medical devices, medical sensors, and accessories for the healthcare industry. The facility in Hauppauge, New York, houses the corporate offices, customer service, quality control, manufacturing, and distribution departments.
Thermometer Medical use (ADtemp 429): This thermometer measures infrared energy radiated from the eardrum and the surrounding tissue. This energy is collected through the lens and converted to a temperature value.
The measured reading obtained directly from the eardrum (Tympanic Membrane) can ensure the most accurate ear temperature. Measurements taken from the surrounding tissue of the ear canal generate lower readings and may result in misdiagnosis of a fever.
- ADtemp 429 Thermometer specifications:
- The new Adtemp 429 is a non-contact thermometer featuring an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead.
- The infrared sensor simplifies temperature measurement, ideal for detecting fever.
- Measures in about 1 second without patient contact eliminating the concern of cross-contamination.
- The measurement feedback system signals the proper operating distance for accuracy.
- Measures at a distance of 4-6cm (1.5 “-2.5”) from the patient’s forehead.
- Dual-mode – body, and object.
- The large backlit LCD display is easy to read.
- Wide Temp Range.
- Fahrenheit-Celsius switchable.
- The auto-off function after 30 seconds of conserves the battery life of the thermometer.
Innovo medical thermometer
What is Innovo Medical?
Innovo Medical is a privately-held company located in Stafford, TX primarily involved in the design and manufacturing of Medical Products.
Product safety and reliability should be the fundamental guiding principle in the making of all medical products.
Thermometer medical use:
Thermometer medical use: Get precise readings with the Innovo Medical forehead and ear temperature and fever health alert clinical monitoring system for children and adults.
CE and FDA Cleared.
This robust device, once only available to doctors, clinics, and medical professionals, makes it easy to get accurate temperature temperatures in the home setting.
The Innovo Dual Mode Thermometer allows you to choose between the ear mode, recommended for ages above one-year-old, and forehead mode, ideal for all ages.
- Innovo Thermometer specifications:
- Get your readings instantaneously with the push of a button.
- No start-up, no waiting, just results when they are needed most!
- No more sticking thermometer into your mouth and waiting ages to take a reading!
- Perfect for use for those with restless kids.
- Switch between Ear mode and Surface mode to best suit your needs!
- The multipurpose infrared lens allows the user to accurately measure the surface temperature of baby bottles, running water, and more!
Welch Allyn medical thermometers
What is Welch Allyn Medical device company?
Welch Allyn, Inc. was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer of medical diagnostic devices and patient monitoring systems. Headquartered in Skaneateles Falls, New York.
Thermometer medical use: Help your facility improve staff productivity and patient safety with the SureTemp Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer.
The SureTemp 690 Thermometer is fast—capturing approximately 4- to 6-second oral, 10- to 13-second rectal or pediatric axillary, and 12- to 15-second adult axillary temperatures.
Featuring the technology that sets the standard for accuracy, you can have confidence the SureTemp 690 will deliver accurate, repeatable readings on patients of all age groups.
- Welch Allyn Thermometer specifications:
- Quickly captures accurate readings on all patient types
- Last temperature recall button
- Optional security wall mount
- Takes approximately 6,000 readings on 3 AA batteries
- Interchangeable, removable wells to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Large LCD displays temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
Amplim Labs Thermometer
Medical use: Get professional accuracy within 0.2 degrees Fahrenheit with this digital thermometer from Amplim Labs. This safe and accurate thermometer features last reading memory recall and automatic shut-off.
A safe alternative to glass thermometers. Clinically accurate. Memory recalls last reading. Waterproof. The Amplim Digital Thermometer makes temperature taking faster and easier than using glass thermometers. Mercury-free.
- Amplim Thermometer specifications:
- Safe for all: Our clinically proven accurate professional thermometers designed for detecting adult and baby fever at home, clinic, physician’s office, school, daycare, and work.
- This top-rated digital forehead touchless/no-touch thermometer is a must-have for adult medical cabinet and newborn/ baby room, children gift basket checklist.
- The instant-read fast thermometer is ideal for doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals working with adults, toddlers, infants, babies, and children.
Braun medical thermometer
Medical use: Braun ThermoScan 5 is fast, gentle, easy and accurate, making it great for checking for fevers in infants and kids, and the reason Braun ear thermometers are used in more pediatrician’s offices than other children’s thermometers
Digital ear Thermometer: Braun’s innovative pre-warmed tip on the ThermoScan 5 ensures accurate temperature readings for infants and kids, unlike other ear thermometers where the cool tip of the thermometer in the ear may result in lower temperatures.
- Braun Thermometer specifications:
- The most used thermometers by pediatricians: Your family’s health is important to you and Braun makes digital thermometers you can rely on.
- Reliable and accurate thermometers: Braun knows that the most accurate thermometer readings are important to parents.
- Digital thermometers for kids and adults: With innovative designs and easy to use controls, Braun child thermometers are great for adults, too.
Exergen medical thermometers
Medical use: Ensuring superior functionality in the most demanding of hospital environments, the TAT-5000 easily stands up to the heavy-duty demands of a high-performance hospital workplace, including intensive care units and emergency departments, and all inpatient units.
Depending on patient care requirements, this model allows the choice of using disposable covers, or cleaning between patients with a disinfectant wipe, providing the means for significant cost savings by eliminating or substantially reducing probe cover usage. This revolutionary feature provides payback for full hospital installation in less than one year.
- Exergen Thermometer specifications:
- The TAT-5000 is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Fast, safe, and comfortable for the patient
- Fast, easy, and convenient for the clinician
- Industrial-duty construction: Lifetime Warranty
Fluke digital thermometer
General use: The Fluke 566-Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer is certified by major rating bodies. Whether you work in chemical, oil, and gas, or pharmaceutical environments, the 566-Ex allows you to carry the most trusted name in test tools into most Ex-rated areas around the globe.
The simple, three-button on-screen menu interface is quick to use and makes even complex measurements easy. It takes just a few pushes of a button to adjust emissivity, record data, or turn on and off alarms.
General Use: With a simple one-button operation, this lightweight and the durable instrument allow accurate, non-contact surface temperature measurements from 50°F to 104°F at a safe distance. Single-point laser sighting accurately ‘spots’ trouble up to 4 feet away. Vigorun FC-IR1010 is best used at a distance of fewer than 4 feet. After 4 feet, the larger sampling area does not allow for as accurate a reading
- Vigorun Thermometer specifications:
- Vigorun temporal thermometer is backed by clinical studies and recommended by professionals. To deliver reliable results and ensure excellent performance, we apply the updated high-accuracy sensor probe and the latest smart chip. It is faster, more reliable.
- The temporal thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, infants, and elders.
- Additionally, it is able to take room/object temperature.
- ℃ and ℉ are easily switchable.
- 1-second fast measurement with instant reading, plus mute mode, just take the temperature without wake your baby up.
- You can read it clearly even in the dark with a large backlit LCD screen.
Digital medical thermometer market
Medical Thermometers, this indispensable iconic diagnostic device in medical practice has assumed special significance and has emerged into the most often purchased product in 2020.
The global market under this scenario is expected to accelerate and reach US$3.2 billion by the year 2027.
The sudden surge in demand is due to the rise of temperature screening and monitoring as a popular, prominent, and even mandatory practice in countries worldwide.
With fever as an obvious symptom of this health emergency, has pushed up the importance and use case scenarios for medical thermometers.
From consumers, hospitals, healthcare response teams, airports, offices, malls, supermarkets, restaurants to cinema halls, have all stepped up the use of thermometers.
Infrared thermometers are widely preferred for screening in large public spaces given their non-contact benefit.
As community spread begins in most countries worldwide, over the counter (OTC) sales of digital thermometers in the consumer market are rising as well informed and aware citizens resort to self-screening and monitoring.
The most read
- What is the Top 10 Thermometer Manufacturer In the USA?
- What is the best medical thermometer made in the USA?
- What is the best-infrared thermometer made in the USA?
All of these questions above drive you crazy every time they occur to you. We know your doubts because we used to be in this strange situation when looking for a thermometer made in the United States.
As people plan to get back into a rut, many are considering buying technologies that can detect elevated temperatures. While it is not guaranteed that it can be determined if someone has an infection, temperature detection has its benefits.
Given the ongoing debate about temperature controls and the number of solutions on the market, people will need to be familiar with the technology behind it.